- Be sure to save your orders.
- After taking each order, use the back arrow to back all the way out of FF4.
Then, close FF4 until you arrive at the next location to take the next order.
- Don’t let FF4 “idle” in the background. Always close and re-open it before next use.
- When logging in or saving an order, stay in the same location during the connection.
- Physical back button disabled, use the back arrow on the screen.
- Please remember to not get ahead of the app when supermarket scanning. Do not scan again until you’ve heard the sounder.
If you hear the braking sound without a dialog box, it means you’re scanning too fast.